Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Burgers and Nails

You may think by the title of this post that I was eating a burger while pounding nails for the bathroom renovation.  Sorry friends, this is a different kind of nail.
My friend Caitlin showed me this site called Burgers and Nails awhile ago.  It's a little strange, but cool at the same time.  All's it is is pictures of girls hands holding a burger and the fingernails of the girls are painted.  Plain and simple.  Who would have thought it would be a million dollar idea?
Well after Cait and I got manicures for a friends wedding earlier this month, we thought it would be fun to go back closer to Christmas, get a Christmas mani done and then go get a burger, snap a photo and submit it to the site.  So tonight, that's what we did.  I have already submitted both pictures to the site, so hopefully they will be up within a day or two, just in time for Christmas.  I wouldn't be surprised if Caitlin's nails made the site before mine because her nails are WAY cuter, but it will be fun to see no matter what!
In case you forget to go to the Burgers and Nails site in a couple days to check out our nails, here are the pictures that I submitted:

Cait's nails:  Tiny Christmas Lights!!  Cute, huh?  Notice the plug on her pinky nail.

My nails:  Much more boring, but in their defense, they have more pizzazz in real life with the silver tips.  :)

1 comment: