Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sign of the times

I know this is very old news after some 80 degree days last week, but Spring has definitely sprung!
I am beyond excited and have some photos to prove it.

Exhibit A.

My new spring/summer wreath:  While on the hunt for the perfect bath rug last weekend, I decided to swing by my friend Joann's and grab some supplies to make a little pick-me-up for my needs-a-deep-clean/wipe-down front door.


Exhibit B.

After a mere 19 days ago and the yard looking like this:


Today, the grass is green and the buds on my Magnolia tree look like they are going to bust open any day... I am thinking Sunday will be the day they finally show their pretty pale faces.


Exhibit C.

Because Spring Has Sprung and even though it's raining at the moment, I am feeling oh-so-friendly tonight.  Although some minor touches still need to be made to the shower area and the floor tile is there for measurement purposes only right now, I am giving you lucky readers a sneak peak at Bathroom Wright:


Can't you just feel it getting closer to completion??  I can!




1 comment: