Wednesday, October 30, 2013

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 30

Day 30: Self portrait.

Wow I can't believe this is the last day!  These past 30 days flew by.  I can't believe this is over.  It's been fun--thanks for stickin' around through the good, the bad and the ugly!
Confession: this self portrait shot below was one of 90 that I took of myself.  Yes, that's 90.  Ten away from 100.  It's a bit extreme, I do admit but it had to be done.  I got a lot of weird shadows, double chins, fake smiles and blurry eyes on those 90 shots.  This shot isn't the best one, but as I was looking at all 90 options, this one, along with a few others really stuck out at me.  By looking at this picture, I think I know what people are talking about: I do in fact, look like my mom!  I had to remind myself multiple times while scrolling through that I was actually looking at pictures of myself and not her.  Anyway, I think this one really looks like her for some reason so I am posting it.  :)

Have a SPOOKY halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment