Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bloopers!

Everyone loves a good blooper reel at the end of a movie, don't they?  It's pretty much my favorite part.  Anyone who knows me well enough probably will believe me when I say that I've sat and watched numerous FRIENDS bloopers right in a row, even though I have seen them about a billion times.
So, in ode to my love of bloopers, I figured I'd share some of the good, the bad and the ugly out-takes from my 30 Day Photography Challenge.  They may not be as funny or even close to as funny as some of the stuff you'd see at the end of the movie credits, but you will get a hint at just a few of the mishaps that happened along the way of this challenge (note the Great Head Cut-Off on day 13).  The final photos looked pretty good at the end of the day, but when you take 50 or more shots (this is NOT an exaggeration...I think day 1 and day 21 both had probably over 50 shots EACH), you are bound to get one decent looking one, right?
Sorry for the smallness of the reel -- I wasn't thinking and made it a little on the small side.  I didn't want to bog down the blog.  :)     Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment