Monday, April 29, 2013

We Be Bloomin'

So much to blog about, so little time.  I have had great brainstorming sessions with myself lately on posts that would be awesome to write about, but taking the time to sit down and actually put fingers to keyboard is kind of low on the priority list at the moment.  I want to be better, I swear.  I'm trying.  Until then, you know those animated gifs that you may or may not have seen that have taken over the internet?  Most are funny, some are weird and some are just there.  Although this is a really really bad one, I took a shot at one this weekend.  My Just Add Ice Orchid is just about in full bloom right now and Friday when I got home from work I noticed that a bud was about to pop open.  So I put my creative cap on and took a picture Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the same bud.  Now this is nowhere near perfect and was taken in not the right light at non-consistent angles with the camera on my phone so the quality is fair to poor, but hey, it's my first attempt at an animated gif to be sent out into the universe so just deal with it.
So while I contemplate writing future posts about:
- Running into a former classmate at Target
- Men's vs. Woman's brains and they way they operate
and
- My guestroom mini makeover, hopefully this lovely flower in bloom will make you at least smile a bit.
Oh and by the way, in case you care, I ended up getting a new fridge.  I ordered it from Lowes.com and it was delivered the next day.  I am pretty happy with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment