Thursday, June 6, 2013

Change in progress

So I've changed the look of the blog a bit.  This is not final-- just so you don't think I am wacko when it changes again whenever I get around to it.  I was so sick of that argyle pattern, it made me kind of want to vomit.  Not really, but kind of. 
For the one person out there who wanted to be able to get these posts sent to them via email, I added a little spot for you to do so.  Hopefully it works...I haven't tried it.  I also added my Instagram feed in case you guys cared.  All the cool kids are doing it on their blogs so I thought I'd hop on the bandwagon.  Plus, I really love Instagram.  If you aren't on it, at least you can have the pleasure of viewing my pictures by visiting the ol' bloggy blog.
Summer hours have started at work which I am super happy about!  We get to work four nine hour days and then a half day on Friday.  Tomorrow is the first half Friday so I am pumped!  I really don't know why I felt the need to let you know that.  Oh well, now you know!
Have a fantastic weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment