Thursday, February 24, 2011

Celebrity Sightings

I have always been a huge fan of following celebrity gossip.  I once was a subscriber to US magazine (when it started as a Monthly mag.)  and was VERY disappointed when it turned to US Weekly and basically turned into over-recycled pics of celebs and a bunch of trash; a mere step up from the National Enquirer.  Don't get me wrong; I still enjoy the magazine once in awhile and enjoy laughing at the dumb "Stars: They're Just Like US!" comments, but I wish it would go back to classic celeb following, not paparazzi hunting down the latest reality TV star in hopes to catch them coming out of a club with their "newest fling!" <--- lame.
ANYWAY... I don't know about the rest of you, but I am a Team Angelina fan.  This really upsets my friend Caitlin from Life On the Fax.  We have ongoing battles about it and at the end, we just agree to disagree.  I told her that the reason Brad left Jen is because she didn't want to have children and Angie obviously does.  I will argue this point until the day Jen becomes pregnant.  During an email battle one day (after reading that Jen supposedly "hated" the "Rachel" haircut), I asked if Jen had ever heard of this new invention called a scissors.  If she had, then she should use it!  She desperately needed to get rid of that long hair and get a fresh cut.
Well, it looks like her stylist Chris McMillan hacked into my email and listened.  Congrats Jen on cutting that mane; it was long overdue.  No pun intended.
If you wish, check out the article in PopEater; they share my views.
I hope I wasn't too harsh on Poor Jen.  My dream to be famous and make an appearance on the Tonight Show someday is still alive and I wouldn't want them digging back into "Something To Blog About" and this post would suddenly be on the front cover of US.  I can see the headlines now:  Leiann Wright's Beef with Jen & Why She Hates US Weekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment