Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mom's Are the Best

I have been in a late 20's funk for a few weeks now for reasons I won't get into.
I was having an especially rough day on Thursday when I got called down to the front desk at work for a delivery.  I get work-related deliveries all the time so I figured it was just another proof to get approved and send back at some point or another.  Much to my surprise there was not an envelope or a box full of product, but a beautiful bouquet of flowers sitting on the counter for me!  Without even reading the card I knew there was only one person they could be from.  The one person who knows me better than anyone and always knows what to say or do to make me feel better.  Who other than my Mom.
I know everyone says that their own mom is the best and I must agree.
My mom is truly the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment