Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Old Find




I found a new find for my new, old kitchen a few weeks ago on Etsy.  I am beginning to obsess a little over the small treasures you can find on that site.  It's the same site I found the vintage fabric for my curtains on.  I ordered these 70's style salt and pepper shakers and they finally arrived the other day.  My retro kitchen still isn't complete...the perfect vintage knickknacks are hard to come by and hopefully something will come along soon to fill the voids on my walls.  Until then, these will have to do sitting pretty on the table.

The phone isn't a new find; I just thought it was appropriate to show.  It was left when I bought my house.  I scrubbed it up, left the old phone number (typed on a typewriter) in the appropriate place, and hung it back on the wall.  I am glad I didn't get rid of it when I moved in like I thought about doing.  These phones are hard to come by and cost a pretty penny when you do find one.


No comments:

Post a Comment