Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Real Quick...

I have been told twice in the last two weeks that my blog has grown whiskers. I know, I have been a bad blog housekeeper. I am working on some pics from our family's version of the Royal Wedding that happened last weekend and I will try to get that up soon.  But for now, here is a quick post:

Cheddar Chex Mix
c/o General Mills
Minneapolis, MN

Dear Cheddar Chex Mix People:

If I wanted pretzels, I would buy pretzels.  I don't know if you realize this or not, but you can't get the deliciously flavored cheddar chex cereal in the box nor can you get the cheddar triangle snacks alone in a bag.  You can, however, buy a massive bag of original, dry, boring pretzels in virtually any store you walk into.
Please try to keep the over-loading of pretzels into your otherwise delicious snack mix to a minimum.  I don't like navigating through pounds of round circle pretzels in order to get to the good stuff.

No wonder the bag was on a Price Cut at Target this week.

Not-So-Sincerely,
Ex-Cheddar Chex Mix Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment