Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Biebs

Am I the only one who thought that Justin Bieber was older than he was?
As I am sitting here over my hot dog lunch, I go to my usual People.com and see the headline below:


What??  This kid isn't even out of High School yet??  Wow.
Biebs says in the article that it was his mom that encouraged him to "hit the books".
Please Justin.  Are you telling me that if your mom hadn't wanted you to finish High School, you wouldn't have?  I am glad you have so many young children that look up to you!  Can't you just hear those Tween Girls now: "Mom, Justin Bieber didn't finish school, so why do I have to?"
Since his mom was such a huge supporter of him finishing school, I wonder if she will have a graduation party for him... If so, do you think his distant family members will ask him the standard "graduation party" questions:  So, what are you going to do now?  Are you going to college somewhere?  Are you working right now?  How was the All Night Party?
And what do you think he gets as graduation gifts?  I don't think the typical 25 bucks will make much of an impact.  And since he's decided not to pursue further education, what's the point?
He may want to re-consider the whole college thing though...it might teach him the appropriate way to wear a hat and he could stand to put on the Freshmen 15.
One last thought before I put this post to bed.... Do you think he was voted Most Likely to Succeed and has a picture of him on tour in the yearbook?

No comments:

Post a Comment