Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good News, Bad News

Some good news to report and some bad news to report on the bathroom front.

Good news:
  • Toilet is in (and works!)
  • Sink is in (and works!)
  • Baseboards are cut, painted and are almost all up on the walls
  • Shower is in working order...or is it???
Bad news:
  • These four things took three of us literally all day both Saturday and Sunday to accomplish
  • After two showers in the new shower, a small leak was discovered.  Back down to the basement shower we went.  It's a slow leak and hasn't caused any damage, but it obviously needs to be fixed before we use it again.
  • A total of 5, count them,....FIVE trips were made to Menards in two days.  I know it's pretty much protocol when doing a project like this, but by trip four, I was annoyed and by trip five I just had to chuckle when I drove into the parking lot and my "usual" spot was still open.  I parked in this exact spot four out of the five trips.  It's like it was meant to be or something.






1 comment:

  1. Wow! Well at least it was a store you really like. Wouldn't that have been terrible if you had to go to Wal-mart 5 times...

    ReplyDelete