Sunday, August 19, 2012

Highlights

Highlights from the weekend:

Friday:  Babyville.

Visited Caitlin's new baby Dario.  To describe him as precious would be an understatement!  What a sweetheart!  Congratulations to Cait and Tom!



More baby time...this time with Niall.  He's getting so big and so very handsome!
 

 Saturday/Sunday:  Mud Volleyball Tournament.
We lost our first match, won our next three and lost our last one.  So much fun.  So much mud!


Grocery shopping because my fridge has looked like this for about two weeks:


I went to Rainbow instead of Cub this time.  This was my first time "big" grocery shopping at Rainbow.  It was OK.  Do you ever get the feeling when you go into a new place that people know that you don't belong there?  It's like you have a big sign above your head that says "I don't usually shop here".  Maybe it's just me, but I felt that way.  I was totally out of my comfort zone and I think people could tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment