Thursday, July 21, 2011

Got Food?

You know you desperately need to go to the grocery store when your work lunch consists of this: 


Notice how there is no bread for the turkey and Kraft single to sit between and the Hillshire Farm container for the turkey sits empty in the upper left.
The beans are cold and leftover from last night's dinner (I had them with a brat).
And it's pretty sad that you have to rely on an Almond Bar that was brought in for a birthday party to have for dessert!
This is not a pitty post, I just thought it was quite funny.
Instead of using my plastic spoon for the beans, I used the fork which was a mistake--I dropped some brown sugar bean sauce mix in between the Tab and squiggle line ( ~ ) keys.  Let's hope I got it all out using the "put a napkin over an unbent paperclip and stick it in between the keys" method.  If it works as good as the folded Post-it to fling the cracker crumbs out when your space bar starts to stick, we'll be good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment