Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Soon It Will Be Christmas Day...

With Christmas right around the corner, I figured it was high time that I share some of the highlights that happen around this time of the year in my neck of the woods....

Tree Trimming - sorry for the poor camera work.  No flash combined with a simple point & shoot camera usually equals disaster in low light.  Here's what she looks like with her day and night faces on:




Wreath Making - Technically, this is a first for me.  I decided to get creative with a foam circle, some ribbon, sparkly things and a glue gun.  Not so bad for my first shot at a home made wreath.  We'll see what next year brings.



and of course Christmas wouldn't be complete without...

Cookie Baking - Every year my mom and I spend at least one day making dozens of cookies to share with family and friends.  We had a few mishaps this year, but for the most part, they turned out good as ever!




1 comment:

  1. Yummers! What are the cookies on the right?

    Your tree is beautiful. And the wreath really pops with that silver ribbon!

    ReplyDelete