Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Words With Alec

How many points would the phrase KICKED OFF A PLANE get you in Words With Friends? Maybe we should ask Alec Baldwin. Apparently Alec was booted off an American Airlines flight on Tuesday because he refused to shut off his phone while playing Words With Friends. I guess Alec is just like me and the rest of my family and can’t get enough of that addicting game!
Oh Alec…I don’t blame you for not wanting to desperately play that J and Z on the triple letter/ triple words spaces that are open, but rules are rules… Here’s a thought for you: next time, pick an airline with free WiFi, and play on your ipad as soon as you reach cruising altitude. I am sure if you ask politely, the flight attendant will give you some shortbread cookies to pass the time in between.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment