Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby It's Warm In Here

This post is about two weeks late, but better late then never, right?  There is not really anything interesting that happened while putting the insulation on the outside wall so this post is going to be a little on the boring side.  I wasn't home when it was put up, so maybe that's why there wasn't any complications!  My brother actually put it in while I was at work one day.  I asked him if he wanted to be a "guest blogger" and write this post, but he is a tad on the shy side.  According to him: "it wasn't a big deal".  So, there you have it...the insulation that helps keep your butt from freezing that much more when you sit on the toilet in the middle of the night...wasn't that big of a deal.  Well, I think it looks great and is definitely a big step in the bathroom process.  The day for the drywall is getting closer and closer!


No comments:

Post a Comment