Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Place In the Sun

I will have pictures and stories posted soon, but just wanted to say that I am back from vacation.  My parents and I went to San Diego and had a blast!  The weather was perfect, the sights were awesome and the tsunami was nowhere to be seen!
To everyone who told me "you will love it"...you were right.  I would go back in a heartbeat.
We flew back in to MSP on Monday morning at 4am.  Between the time zone difference, daylight savings time and the red eye flight, my sleep pattern was a little off but I managed to make it through and go to work today.
I will share more once I get my pictures sorted.  Can't wait to share the fabulous sights!  Here is just a taste.

(not my photo--taken from Google images but I did see a Panda eating like this one is)





1 comment:

  1. Whoa Whoa whoa.... YOU were in San Diego!??!?! What the H?!?! IIIIIII am in San Diego! we could have gone to the San Diego zoo together! Hope you had a blast! I definitely love it here too! xo

    ReplyDelete