Monday, November 3, 2014

Out with the Old, In with the Used

Last week was a tough week.  Well, at least at the beginning of the week.  I had to say goodbye to my original baby to make room for a new baby that will be breathing and will require a car seat.  After 8 glorious years together the MINI and I had to part ways and I said hello to my new, 4-door sedan.  I don't know why, but the word "sedan" seems so granny-ish to me.  I'll just stick to the word "car" from here on out.  The new girl is a few years old but on the bright side, looks and feels new and has a lot more power than the MINI.  Not that I could ever compare anything to the MINI, but if I was going to get a new car, I needed wanted one with more power and a few more gizmos.  Although it was very hard to say goodbye and I did shed some tears at the dealership, I know the tradeoff is going to be well worth it!  Change can be a very good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment