Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Situation

My blogs have been pretty few and far between lately--I can't find much to write about that's interesting--but I came across this funny/weird story on my daily readings of celeb gossip and actually thought it was quite funny. 
Apparently the clothing store I haven't shopped at since high school is going to pay Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino to STOP wearing their clothes.  Does anyone else find this ridiculous??  Read the below article and decide for yourselves.

The Situation, or "Sitch", as I call him from his Dancing With the Stars Days, is right around my age, so I do actually find it kind of weird that he is still supporting the Abercrombie clothes--I thought they were reserved for tweens and preppy high school kids but maybe *tings are differnt out daya in Jersey, ya know?* <--lame attempt at typing a New Jersey accent--
Apparently Abercrombie has an issue with him, but I say A., did they watch when he was on Dancing?  He was the sweetest kid and probably wouldn't hurt a fly in real life.  B. isn't the old saying  "there's no such thing as bad press" true anymore?  and C.  "damage to your image"??  Please!  I would re-think your whole "let's put half naked models wearing basically nothing but Santa hats outside our store during the Christmas season" idea.  I am sure the mom polishing off her Cinnabun before going into the store to get a shirt for her son doesn't appreciate the semi-naked, stick-skinny 16 year old girl asking if she's tried the latest Abercrombie scent.



No comments:

Post a Comment