Monday, October 1, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 1

And so it begins!  The month of pictures.  To recap for you in case you are new on the block, for the second year in a row I am doing a 30 Day Photography Challenge.  I found the challenge on Pinterest last year and couldn't wait to try it.  There are a few different versions out there, but I decided to keep the list the same as last year to see what different things I can come up with to photograph.
I will do my absolute best to capture a photo a day.  If I accidentally forget a day I promise I will tell you.  I probably won't post each picture every day (as some of you may or may not believe, I actually lead a life outside of this blog), but I will post every few days.  I know the suspense will eat you alive, but try to stay with me.
Here goes nothin'.  Cheers!

Day 1:  Self-portrait.


No comments:

Post a Comment