Thursday, October 4, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 4

Day 4: Something green.

You probably don't see these puppies everyday.  Yep, these are my dish washing gloves.  When you don't have a dishwasher, these guys can come in handy when washing four days worth of dishes in scalding hot water.  Not that I ever let my dishes sit for 4 days...no, not me.  Never.  Anyway, this is a typical scene on my counter top.  I don't bother hiding the dish drying rack from anyone nor do I bother hiding the gloves.  It gives the counter some character.  Oh and you can't see it, but one of the fingers on one of the gloves now dons some classy duct tape.  It must have gotten one too many rubs of the scratchy side of the sponge and wore out.  I was starting to get hot water down my hand one day and noticed some tiny holes had started to wear through.  Looks like I'll have to spend another four bucks and buy a new pair when the tape starts to wear off.




No comments:

Post a Comment