Tuesday, October 2, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 2

Day 2: What you wore today.

I don't think this outfit showed up on the runway at Fashion Week in NYC a few weeks ago, but I suppose it'll do for me.  The fancy cardigan and gray tank top for underneath are both from Kohl's.  The pants are from Express and I've had them for going on six years.  The socks are Gold Toe brand, also probably from Kohl's.  And the owl necklace was a gift from my grandma and grandpa last Christmas.  Oh and in case you are wondering why the socks look disheveled and the cardigan sleeve is wrinkled, I took this picture when I got home from work, not before I put them on in the morning.  So the socks had been stuffed inside shoes all day and were a tad on the damp side and who knows how sleeves get wrinkled down by your wrist...beats me.  Anyway, there you have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment