Monday, October 8, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge - Days 7 & 8

Day 7:  Fruit.


Day 8:  A bad habit.

Warning:  This photo is super embarrassing and pretty disgusting.  I wish I could claim these bit off nails as not mine, but I can't do it.  I admit it, I am a nail biter.  I go in spurts where I will go for months and months without biting them and then one day, BAM!, something hits a nerve and I'm off biting again for a few months.  After seeing this gross display on my computer screen, I think it's high time I put this bad habit to bed for awhile.  As of right now I am going to stop biting, picking and peeling my nails and let them grow for awhile.  I'll try to give them a nice paint job when they're grown out and update you guys on the status.  I know you'll be anxiously waiting another close-up of my beautiful nail beds.  :) 

 

My apologies for those of you who happen to see this photo while eating lunch at your desk...I hope I didn't ruin your appetite.  I can't say I didn't warn you that it was disgusting!



No comments:

Post a Comment