Sunday, October 14, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge - Days 11, 12, 13 & 14

Day 11:  Something blue.

Pretty fitting since I still am still laying on the floor typing on my computer, meaning my computer room isn't put together yet.  I used this stuff to tape off baseboards, etc. while painting the room, only to realize I dislike the color and have taken all my baseboards off so I can replace them.  Long story.



Day 12: Sunset.

This is by far, the worst picture I have taken for the Photography Challenge to date.  I blame myself and the fact that I totally forgot about taking the picture until about 7:30 at night.  I was lucky to pull even this off.  It's dark, it's blurry, it's all around bad.  My apologies.


Day 13: Yourself with 13 things.

I had a couple ideas in mind for this shot.  One was pretty lame and one was OK.  In the end I decided this was the most random.  I posed with 13 of Rizzo's toys.  The most fun was gathering the toys and making him "stay" while I positioned HIS toys and took a picture of myself in front of them.  He must not have had his listening ears on a couple times because he actually got into one of the shots while the self-timer went off, stole a toy and ran with it.  :)  Oh and no, that's not my long, dark hair hanging down my shoulder, it's part of his skunk toy.


Day 14: Eye(s).

Yes, yes, this is technically supposed to be an "eyes" (plural) shot, but I thought this shot with just one eye in it turned out so much better.  If you look real close, you can see the trees from outside the window reflecting in the eye.




No comments:

Post a Comment