Monday, October 22, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge - Days 20, 21 & 22

Day 20:  Bokeh.

Once again, bokeh is a pretty technical term.  Way too complicated of a word for my vocabulary.  It means the object in the foreground is in focus and the background is out of focus.  This shot is almost as difficult to capture as the Long Exposure shot on day 16.  But, after many, many attempts, I got one that's close.  Here's a flower in focus and its vase out of focus.


Day 21:  Faceless self-portrait.

Sunday night couch time.  Ignore my painting sweatpants--I had been working on a computer room-related project earlier that called for these pants.

Day 22:  Hands.

These hands belong to my mom.  Who knew that just a couple short hours after taking this photo, that right hand would bowl a 500!  Way to go Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment