Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bloopers!

Some may argue that the bloopers at the end of a movie or show is the best part of the whole movie or show, right?  I totally think so.  If I ever get the chance to make a movie I will be sure to have a blooper reel while the credits roll.  How else do you get people to stick around to see who gets credit for the lighting and craft food services on set??  By showing bloopers of course!  Granted people might not actually see the craft service people's name scroll across the screen because they will be too busy laughing at the outtakes, but still, it's nice to know that people may have caught a glimpse.  Anyway, the bloopers from my 30 Day Photography Challenge this year aren't nearly as entertaining as say watching Matthew McConaughey (while shirtless) screw up his line for the 10th time in a row, but I'll show you anyway.  Like I said in my last post, through this 30 day challenge, I took about 400 pictures in total.  400 pictures and I only picked out 30 halfway decent ones??  All signs point to me not making a career out of professional photography.  Anyway, here are a few bloopers in all their glory.  Some could maybe call them creative (like in the first one, I could have totally played it cool and acted like I meant to cut half my face off while shooting my self-portrait), but I'm being real here...shots shown below were not supposed to happen; hence why I call them bloopers.  Enjoy!



 Why yes, I totally meant to cut off my face in the day 1, "self-portrait" shot.

This "from a high angle" shot on day 5 would have been cool if it hadn't been taken out of a car window while going  50mph and getting the bottom half of the picture all blurry.
Half my face and apparently Rizzo wanted the toy of his that I was borrowing.



A bad habit from day 8, or a nice shot of my pale knuckles??
Do not adjust your monitor...this picture is blurry.

The ghost of silhouette's past.
Ironically, this is how my head feels after being on hold with Comcast for 20 minutes only to finally get someone who barely speaks English and is able to fix your problem with the simple click of a mouse.

I hate to even admit that this was an attempt at a "bokeh"(crisp foreground with blurry background) shot on day 20 .  It would maybe classify as a cool picture if not for the fact that it wasn't supposed to turn out like this at all!
One of the many attempts of trying to get the perfect "close-up" shot on day 26 of that delicious cookie!



 




No comments:

Post a Comment