Friday, October 26, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge - Days 25 & 26

Day 25:  Something pink.

Is it Day 4 again???  Nope!  I just got new gloves!!  Ironically, on day 4 of this years challenge, I photographed my green dish-washing gloves.  Remember when I told you that I had duct tape on one of the fingers because it had a slice in it?  Well they were replaced almost two weeks ago and cross my heart, I didn't even remember when buying these pink gloves that Day 25 was "Something pink" and that on Day 4 I had photographed my green gloves.  It just happened to fall that way.  You know I was excited though when I checked the Challenge Schedule on Day 24 to see what Day 25's photo was and saw that it was "Something pink" and then happened to look over at my dish rack and see the new pink gloves in there, right?  Yes, you know it's true.  I am dorky like that and proud of it! 


Day 26:  Close-up.

Not to toot my own horn, but this may be my favorite picture of this years challenge so far.  It could have something to do with the subject I chose for the close-up, I'm not sure...Either way, here she is in all her glory.  A home made chocolate chip cookie made by my friend & coworker Scott.  Seriously, he should be a baker in his next life; look at how perfect that is!  He brought me two cookies today at work and I saved them both for an after work treat.  I opened the baggie on my way home and as I downed the first cookie and started plowing through the second one, I had to stop mid-cookie and put it back into the bag.  It dawned on me that this chocolaty goodness would make a perfect close-up shot for today's photo.  Was I right?  I think so!  And in case you care, after I got the shot I liked, I shoved the remaining goodness in my mouth in one bite.  So much for savoring. 



No comments:

Post a Comment