Sunday, October 16, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Days 14, 15 & 16

Day 14: Eyes.
Joyce Rosenow, can you tell who's eyes these are?!?!  :)


Day 15: Silhouette.
Thanks to my lovely sister-in-law, Ashley for posing for the picture!  Luckily the sun was out on Saturday so we didn't have a photo failure like on Day 12!


Day 16: Long exposure.
I don't have a fancy schmancy camera, which I am assuming this Photography Challenge was meant for, so I don't have a lot of control over shutter speed, F-stops, etc., so I kind of winged it on this one!  I suppose I could have told a little white lie and pretended I am a huge bad-a$$ with the camera and knew exactly what I was doing, but I don't like to lie on my blog :)  So, here is my attempt at a long exposure.  Either way, I think the picture turned out pretty cool.  You can decide for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment