Thursday, October 6, 2011

What a Job he did...

I wasn't sure if I was going to post about the loss of Apple Great Steve Jobs, but after viewing my blog today, I realized that Steve Jobs has obviously affected my blogging life.  Not only do I post blogs from my Mac computer (minus the few times when I blog via my 'droid phone), but I realized today more than ever, that the background picture of my blog is in fact, one of the first Mac personal computers.  I obviously knew this when I designed the background back in January, but today it really jumped out at me.  It's like Mr. Jobs was welcoming me to my blog and saying "hello" to me.
Farewell, Steve Jobs--your ideas and dreams will live on forever!

Steve Jobs (left) with one of the first Mac personal computers.  *image taken from Google images*



No comments:

Post a Comment