Monday, October 10, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Days 8, 9 & 10

Day 8: A bad habit.
Do you think it's necessary for me to keep all of my old plastic cups from the numerous Pub Crawls and random can coolers from my days at SCSU??  I don't think so.  We are having a garage sale in two weeks so I was rummaging through a bunch of old things to get rid of and these jumped out at me.  Also notice the abundance of seashell necklaces in the lower right from my travels to cheap souvenir shops.
If I haven't worn or seen them in 7 years, it's probably safe to get rid of them.

Day 9: Someone you love.
Rizzo of course.


Day 10: Childhood memory.
Whenever my brother Jeff and I would go and sleep over at my Grandma and Grandpa's house, we would rent Adventures in Babysitting EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.  How they sat through that movie with us probably once a month is beyond me, but they did!  I still love that movie to this day, hence the upgrade from VHS to DVD.  The blanket is also a memory because at the same Grandma's house, they had a blanket with that same pattern on it.  When I saw that vintage looking fabric at JoAnn's a few years ago, I had to buy it and make a fleece tie blanket out of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment